Difficult to make a choice for your new Round Barbecue? We wrote this Round Barbecue Special Buying Guide to help you, with the TOP10 best sellers of the moment, tests, opinions... As in all our buying guides, we've done our best to help you choose the best Round Barbecue!
Our selection of round barbecue
Round Barbecue Buying Guide
There is nothing more beautiful than spending good times with family or friends and getting together around a barbecue to do different kinds of grilling. Some people prefer to create an outdoor kitchen by creating a veil of shade under a pergola and grilling skewers and sausages. Other people also do this outdoor cooking by sitting comfortably on chairs and armchairs in a wooden garden under a heated parasol. Indeed, it is to reinforce the practice of these outdoor activities that kitchen equipment manufacturers have designed the round barbecue. In general, it is a cooking appliance that has a lid, a grill, a plancha and an ash or water collection tray. Note that a round barbeque can operate either on gas, charcoal or electricity. Hence, during a party grill, you can choose, for example, to use a table-top barbecue, a standing barbecue or a mini-barbecue to make a smoke-free barbecue around garden furniture, or why not near the swimming pool. For example, there is no need to light a wood fire near the flower pots or near the trampoline, it is just a matter of lighting an outdoor barbecue.
Why use a round barbecue?
Some consumers still hesitate to opt for the round barbecue, however, it should be noted that it is a utensil that is really very useful and very effective for grilling. Its main assets are :
- Its design and aesthetics: the round barbecue is often black in color. Therefore, it has a modern and elegant style. It can play a decorative role very well even if it is installed outside the house.
- Its shape and size: the round barbecue is available in several sizes. It is a space-saving material. Therefore, if it is not a table barbecue, it can be easily installed in a small space and it can be the ideal tool to have a tête-à-tête with a good number of guests. .
- Its manufacturing material: a portable barbecue is often a stainless steel barbecue, a stainless steel barbecue, a wooden barbecue, a chrome steel barbecue with enamel finish or even a stone barbecue.
- Its practicality: the round barbecue is very easy to use. Plus, it can be placed anywhere, outside or inside the house, or even on the table. It can also be easily stored in a small space. And it is quite possible to position the grid at the level that is suitable for cooking the food to be prepared. Without forgetting the presence of the interchangeable electric plancha with the grid which is reserved for cooking food without fat such as seafood, vegetables or fish.
- Its lightness: the weight of a mobile barbecue does not normally exceed 2Kg. This allows its users to move or transport it without spending a lot of physical effort. Note also that the more sophisticated models are equipped with wheels that allow them to be moved easily and quickly.
- Its kit: the barbecue accessories that come with the barbecue grill are: the utensils, its cleaning products, such as hand wash basins, and its barbecue grill cover. And we can cite as utensils: tongs, forks, peels, rotisserie, fire starter, spatula, blower, gas cylinder, rollers ,?
How to maintain a round barbecue?
To clean a round barbecue, the consumer needs: a wire brush, gloves, baking soda, aluminium foil, degreaser and a sponge. To do this, there are a few important steps to take, including :
- Cleaning the grid: the most effective method is to use a wire brush and a powerful degreaser to scrub the grid and all residue. Next, make a paste of the baking soda and water to apply it to the grill. Alternatively, we can also use a pressure washer to help us clean up quickly. But if it is an electric barbecue or a gas plancha, it is advisable to use aluminum foil to cover the grill. Note that this is the step that discourages most barbecue users, yet it is the most important.
- Cleaning the ash collection tray: this step consists of emptying the tray so that the ashes do not accumulate after several uses and so as not to risk the grease catching fire.
- Cleaning of kitchen utensils: utensils must be soaked in water with detergent after each use. And it is recommended to use a wire brush to remove all traces of toasted fat.
- Returning the round barbecue to its new condition: this last step involves running a sponge with soapy water over the soiled parts of the round barbecue. Then, it is necessary to reassemble all the parts and to change them according to the instructions of the manufacturers. At the end, it should be rubbed with a dry cloth to prevent the metal parts from rusting.
Tips to ensure the safety and durability of a round barbecue
If users wish to have a resistant and durable round barbecue, the following recommendations should be taken into account:
- Regular maintenance: a round barbecue must be cleaned after each use.
- Buy a round barbecue with a protective cover: Using a waterproof cover can protect a round barbecue from humidity and dust. This barbecue cover is normally equipped with drawstrings which make it easier to put on and take off.
- Oven strippers should not be used as they have harmful effects on human health and the environment: always learn about the cleaning products used to minimize the dangers.
- Leave the round barbecue or plancha grill on while cleaning the grid so that the fat does not cool: fat is the most difficult material to clean when it comes to grilling, however, it should not be left on equipment.
- Use hot water to wash utensils: this is the best way to quickly and efficiently remove grease piled up on the grill of a round barbecue.
Top Sales !!
Dernière mise à jour : 2021-04-16 02:31:20