Difficult to make a choice for your new Round Barbecue? We wrote this Special buying guide for Round Barbecue to help you, with the TOP10 best sellers of the moment, tests, opinions... As in all our shopping guides, we've done our best to help you choose the best Round Barbecue!
Our selection of round barbecue
Round barbecue buying guide
There is nothing more beautiful than having a good time with family or friends and gathering around a barbecue to make different kinds of grills. Some people prefer to make an outdoor kitchen by creating a shade veil under a pergola and by grilling skewers and sausages. Other people also make this outdoor kitchen by sitting comfortably on chairs and armchairs in a wooden garden, under a heated parasol. Indeed, it is to strengthen the practice of these outdoor activities that the manufacturers of kitchen equipment have designed the round barbecue. In general, it is a cooking appliance which has a cover, a grid, a plancha and an ash collecting tank or water collecting tank. Note that a round barbecue can operate either on gas, charcoal or electricity. Hence, during a party grill, you can choose for example to use a table barbecue, a standing barbecue or a mini barbecue to make a smokeless barbecue around garden furniture, or why not near the swimming pool. Thus, there is no need to light a wood fire near the flower pots or even near the trampoline, it is just a matter of lighting an outdoor barbecue.
Why use a round barbecue?
Some consumers are still hesitant to opt for the round barbecue, however, it should be noted that it is a utensil which is really very useful and very effective in terms of grilling. Its main assets are:
- Its design and aesthetics: the round barbecue is often black. Therefore, it has a modern and elegant style. It can very well play a decorative role even if it is installed outside the house.
- Its shape and size: the round barbecue is available in several sizes. It is a space-saving material. Therefore, if it is not a table barbecue, it can be easily installed on a small space and it can be the ideal tool to make a tête-à-tête with a good number of guests .
- Its manufacturing material: a portable barbecue is often a stainless steel barbecue, a stainless steel barbecue, a wood barbecue, a chrome steel barbecue with enamel finish or even a stone barbecue.
- Its practicality: the round barbecue is very easy to use. In addition, it can be placed anywhere, outside or inside the house, or even on the table. It can also be easily stored in a small space. And it is quite possible to position the grid at the level which is suitable for cooking the food to be prepared. Without forgetting the presence of the electric plancha interchangeable with the grid which is reserved for cooking grease-free foods such as seafood, vegetables or fish.
- Its lightness: the weight of a mobile barbecue does not normally exceed 2Kg. This allows its users to move or transport it without spending a lot of physical effort. Note also that the more sophisticated models have wheels that allow them to move easily and quickly.
- Its kit: the barbecue accessories which are delivered with the barbecue grill are: the utensils, its cleaning products, such as the washbasins, and its cover for barbecue grill. And we can cite as utensils: tongs, forks, shovels, rotisserie, fire starter, spatula, blower, gas bottle, casters ,?
How to maintain a round barbecue?
To clean a round barbecue, the consumer needs: a wire brush, gloves, baking soda, aluminum foil, degreaser and a sponge. To do this, there are a few important steps to take, including:
- Cleaning the grid: the most effective method is to use a wire brush and a powerful degreaser to scrub the grid and all residues. Then you have to make a paste with baking soda and water to apply it on the grid. Alternatively, we can also use a pressure washer to help us clean quickly. But if it is an electric barbecue or a gas plancha, it is advisable to use aluminum foil to cover the grill. Note that this step discourages most barbecue users, however, it is the most important.
- Cleaning the ash collecting tank: this step consists in emptying the tank so that the ashes do not pile up after several uses and so as not to risk that the grease catch fire.
- Cleaning of kitchen utensils: utensils must be soaked in water with detergent after each use. And it is recommended to use a wire brush to remove all traces of grilled grease.
- Restoring the round barbecue to its new state: this last step consists of passing a sponge with soapy water over the soiled parts of the round barbecue. Then, reassemble all the parts and change them according to the manufacturers' instructions. At the end, rub with a dry cloth to prevent the metal parts from rusting.
Tips for ensuring the safety and sustainability of a round barbecue
If users wish to have a resistant and durable round barbecue, the following recommendations should be taken into account:
- Regular maintenance: a round barbecue must be cleaned after each use.
- Buy a round barbecue with a protective cover: the use of a waterproof cover can protect a round barbecue against humidity and dust. This barbecue cover is normally fitted with tightening laces which makes it easier to put on and take off.
- Do not use oven strippers because they have harmful effects on human health and the environment: you should always inquire about the cleaning products used to minimize the dangers.
- Leave the round barbecue or the plancha grill on while cleaning the grill so that the grease does not cool: grease is the most difficult material to clean when it comes to grilling, however, it should not be left on equipment.
- Use hot water to wash the utensils: this is the best way to quickly and efficiently remove the fat piled up on the grill of a round barbecue.
Top Sales !!
Last update: 2020-05-25 02:30:39